Printing machine maintenance and maintenance
The printing machine is one of the most utilized equipment in all equipment in the printing plant. To ensure the normal operation of the printing machine, daily maintenance and maintenance are essential and necessary. Let's talk about the daily maintenance and maintenance of the machine briefly from the following aspects.
The static maintenance of the printing machine refers to the maintenance of the machine in the static state.
1. Establish rules and regulations for machine maintenance. The maintenance of the rubber printer shall prevail the manual of the machine. Such as regular oil change, cleaning filter, regular detection machine accuracy, etc.
2. Strengthen the maintenance of important components. Gear, cams, sprockets, rollers, and bearing are the most important parts on the printing machine. They must be different from other components for their maintenance, because their accuracy changes will affect the final. Spring is the most component of the mechanism on the machine. The quality of their work directly determines that the accuracy of the motion component is high and low. The spring must be sensitive and elastic, and the stagnation and irreparable plastic deformation. Extremely unfavorable. If the above problems are found, the spring needs to be replaced immediately. The harm of solvent residues during printing
3. Carry out technical reforms to strengthen machine maintenance. Machine maintenance requires that the machine is fully considered the convenience of machine maintenance when designing. However, due to the complexity of the printing machine, it is obviously impossible to consider each factors, and the environmental changes will change. Therefore, the structure that is not conducive to machine maintenance should be improved without affecting normal work.
The dynamic maintenance of the printing machine refers to the maintenance of the machine in a dynamic state. Machine static maintenance is a prerequisite for the dynamic maintenance of the machine. At the same time, the dynamic operation of the machine can in turn detect the level of static maintenance of the machine. The dynamic maintenance of the machine is very important. Let's analyze the main content of the maintenance of the machine under several aspects.
1. Machine preparation status detection. What is the preparation state of the machine, you can detect it by clicking or a car. Such as other items such as tools such as the stuck in the machine; whether the printing version is suitable, if it is not appropriate, it may damage the printing version or brings great difficulty to find the rules; whether the rubber cloth installation is appropriate, if it is not appropriate, it may be possible, then it may be possible. Cause printing failure, severe or machine damage when severe.
2. The lubrication state of the machine. First of all, you can observe whether the oil path of the machine is unblocked by the oil label. If the oil label is not observed or the oil label is observed clearly, the urgent parking should check whether there is an oil leakage in the oil circuit. Although the oil leakage of the machine is easy to observe, it is difficult to find the reason. For machines such as sliding bearing, low speed is not conducive to its lubrication, especially at low speeds or low -speed operation. Therefore, before performing such operations, it is best to empty the machine and lubricate the machine first, which is also a primary work that should be done before going to work daily. Some machine's oil pumps are driven by the host. Therefore, when the point is reversed, the oil path cannot be refueling, but it will suck the oil road oil back to the fuel tank. This is very dangerous, so it should be avoided. The lubrication of some more important parts can also be detected by the metal temperature near it. If the temperature is too high, it indicates that there is a problem with lubrication. Common faults and exclusion methods of cave gold and silver ink.
3. The impact during the operation of the machine. The smaller the impact during the operation of the machine, the more conducive to printing, and it can also extend the service life of the machine. Reducing printing pressure (stress in a broad sense) is an important condition for ensuring the smooth operation of the machine. Under the premise of ensuring the quality of the print, the smaller the printing pressure, the better. Reducing the speed of the machine is another important condition for reducing the rotation of the machine. The lower the speed of the machine, the smaller the rotation inertia, so the machine should not be at high speed.
The above aspects are only part of the daily maintenance and maintenance of the printing machine. The daily maintenance and maintenance quality of the printing machine directly affects the service life and product quality of the printing machine, so it cannot be taken lightly.